In this episode of The Amazing Seller podcast you'll hear a recent Hot Session I did with Keith Snow of ThoughtfulHarvest.com. Keith contacted me and wanted some advice on how to move his retail business to Amazon FBA.
- How Keith Created His Own Unique Product
- How He Marketed And Started Selling To Retail Stores
- The Pros and Cons To Selling In Stores
- How He Can Use His Customer List To Help Launch on Amazon
- How His Friend Launched Cookware on Amazon (Successfully)
- What His Action Plan Should Be Moving Forward
Keith is a perfect example of how he took his talent and is turning it into a business. He's inspiring to listen to and a great Chef 🙂
Plus…he's a Family Man with a great looking Family!
If you interested…check out Keith's web properties:
I really enjoyed this Hot Seat session with Keith and I hope you do too.[divider]
Join the conversation in the TAS Facebook Community.
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.