Scott’s got another great edition of “Ask Scott” on tap for you today. This is YOUR opportunity to get your questions answered about Amazon FBA, Private Labeling, Product Launching, and a whole boatload of other stuff having to do with Amazon sales. And you’ll get answers from Scott Voelker, a guy who’s been there, done it, and is still doing it successfully every single day. Scott is not one of those guys who teases you in with a little bit of knowledge and then tries to sell you a course to fill in the blanks. He doesn’t hold anything back. If you have a question, he’ll answer it as fully as he can. So ask your question by going to www.TheAmazingSeller.com/ask and Scott will see what he can do to include your question in an upcoming edition of “Ask Scott.”
A question from this episode about LeadPages and email follow up…
Scott often refers to setting up a landing page and one of the services he uses to do that is called LeadPages. It’s a ready-made sales/landing page that you can direct people to in order to get them signed up on your customer mailing list. A listener asks Scott how he can go about setting up a LeadPage for his business when he doesn’t have a website. Scott’s got good news for him – you don’t have to have a website in order to use LeadPages. Find out the details and hear Scott’s advice on setting up an email follow-up sequence as well by listening to this episode.
Why am I not winning the “buy box” when I’m the manufacturer of my product?
One of Scott’s listeners is a bit confused because he’s a manufacturer and is putting his products on Amazon to test the waters. He’s doing merchant fulfillment instead of Amazon FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) and is NOT seeing his product in the “buy box.” Why is that? Could it have to do with the fact that he’s not using FBA? Could it be that a competitor is hijacking his product listing? Listen to Scott’s answer to get the full story.
A product review was left as seller feedback. How should I handle that?
A new Amazon seller asks Scott a question relating to seller feedback. Seller feedback is the place where purchasers of your products are able to leave comments and ratings about the service you gave them. This person’s customer left a pretty good product review (4 stars) but did it in the seller feedback area. Should the seller remove the comments? Should they contact the buyer and ask them to leave it in the Amazon Product Review section? Scott’s advice is spot on, as always. Find out what it is by listening to this episode.
Amazon’s terms of service regarding product giveaways have changed. Is it worth me doing a giveaway at all?
It’s true. Amazon has recently changed its terms of service regarding product giveaways. It’s a topic that’s getting lots of buzz and has many people worried that their giveaways to generate product reviews are going to earn them a slap by Amazon. Is this true? Scott’s not all that worried about it and is continuing to do his product giveaways as he always has. Can you guess why? Find out his thinking on this episode of The Amazing Seller!
OUTLINE OF THIS INTERVIEW EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:05] Welcome to this episode of Ask Scott.
- [0:28] If you’d like your question answered, submit it at www.TheAmazingSeller.com/ask
- [1:00] Shout out to Ben Grover who’s taking action in the Amazing Seller Facebook group!
- [2:33] An email Scott received from one of his Amazon customers that shows how a personal sounding email to a customer can have a huge impact!
- [6:06] QUESTION ONE: How can I set up a Lead Pages “landing page” for my email sequence without a website?
- [11:32] QUESTION TWO: We’re not winning the “buy box” so we can’t use Amazon advertising because we are doing merchant fulfilled shipping.
- [17:45] QUESTION THREE: How do I communicate with buyers who have left seller feedback?
- [25:40] QUESTION FOUR: Are product giveaways worth the risk given Amazon’s new terms of service?
- [31:05] Scott’s summary of the episode and invitation to join him for one of his live workshops (see the link below).
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
www.TheAmazingSeller.com/FB – the TAS Facebook Community
Scott’s feedback/review email sequence – www.TheAmazingSeller.com/email
The Episode about landing pages – www.TheAmazingSeller.com/24
The TAS resource page – www.TheAmazingSeller.com/resources
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.