The time is upon us, are you ready for the 4th quarter? Is your ecommerce business prepared to take advantage of this great opportunity to make a substantial profit? On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott and Chris as they go over what you need to succeed. The guys share some helpful 4th quarter practices, why it's helpful to raise your prices, how to keep your email list from going cold, why you should focus on digital marketing, and so much more! Don’t miss a minute of this helpful and engaging episode!
Raise your prices!
As we move into the 4th quarter and you start to eye your end of the year profits totals, why not consider raising your prices now? You don’t have to go all in, you could just start with an experiment, what do you have to lose? Scott and Chris have tried this tactic and they’ve seen it’s success! Don’t miss an opportunity that you can’t get back. To hear more about raising your prices during the 4th quarter in a smart way, make sure to listen to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
Build your email list and don’t let it go cold.
If you’ve been around the TAS community for very long, you know how passionate Scott is about getting sellers to invest in an email list for their audience. Where are you in the process? Have you built your email list yet? Are you using it regularly? Too often ecommerce sellers get a list prepared as their brand launches and then they let it go cold. Don’t let that happen to you! Make sure you are keeping your list hot, you can do this by sending them valuable content and occasionally selling to them. Make sure to listen to this episode of The Amazing Seller as Scott and Chris explain how to keep your list hot especially during the 4th quarter!
A helpful 4th quarter checklist.
Don’t let the 4th quarter intimidate and overwhelm you! Scott and Chris are here to equip sellers like you with the resources you need to succeed. One of the best ways you can set yourself up for success is to run through their quick checklist so you can know where you are and where you need to be!
- Start planning your inventory situation.
- Know your numbers! Costs, fees, customs, shipping, etc.
- Double check your PPC campaigns and make sure they are dialed in.
- Cultivate your email list and make sure it’s HOT!
To get the full rundown of each aspect of this checklist, make sure to listen to this informative episode of The Amazing Seller!
Why you need to know digital marketing inside and out!
What skill sets will set you up for long-term success as an ecommerce business owner? Do you need to know your niche market inside and out? That will help, but most importantly, you need to become an expert at digital marketing. If you can learn how to market your product to the right people in compelling and consistent ways, you’ll be set up for success! Find out how you can make the most of the TAS resources from Scott and Chris on this helpful episode of The Amazing Seller, you don’t want to miss it!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [2:00] What has Chris been up to lately?
- [8:00] Getting ready for 4th quarter.
- [13:30] Why it’s OK to up your product’s price during 4th quarter.
- [20:15] Start driving outside traffic to your listing right now!
- [22:30] Don’t let your email list go cold, build and cultivate your list.
- [33:40] Scott and Chris run through their 4th quarter checklist.
- [37:00] Become a digital marketing expert and your brand will thrive!
- [39:00] Why you should check out Brand Accelerator Live & TAS Inner Circle.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
NEW To The Blog and Podcast?
I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.