Are you ready to take your ecommerce business to the next level of growth? Seriously – are you ready? What are you waiting for? Would a well thought out and prove strategy help? Of course, it would! Good news – you are in the right place! On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott and Chris as they recap their experience at a recent Sellers Summit event. In their conversation, the guys explain how the PACE method works and how sellers like you can use it to grow your business. Have pen and paper ready – you are going to need it!
Make sure to lay a solid foundation!
Any good business leader will tell you that one of the most important aspects of building your business is laying a solid foundation. Does that mean that you have to do everything perfectly from the start of your business? No! You’ll make mistakes along the way – that’s fine. There is no need to rush into your business without a solid foundation in place. Take your time, do your market research, find out what kind of business you want to build and then reverse engineer it. Learn more about the preparation phase of building your business from Scott and Chris by listening to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
3 reasons to start with your target market in mind
Too often, Scott and Chris see sellers start their ecommerce business without thinking through who they are trying to reach. Don’t put the cart before the horse! You need to start with your target market in mind. Scott and Chris have three reasons why sellers like you should take this approach.
- The market will tell you which products it wants.
- You don’t have to randomly search Jungle Scout to look for viable products.
- You don’t have to stress about the profit margins on each product.
This isn’t just theory – Scott and Chris have seen this strategy play out, and it works! Jump in and learn how to build a successful business based off of these principles by listening to this episode of The Amazing Seller.
Don’t worry about giving away free content
Are you worried about giving away too much content for free? Don’t worry about that! Take Scott as a good example – he’s been giving away content on his blog for FREE for years. He doesn’t stress about each blog post or resource he gives out for free because he figured out that being known as a go-to resource is much more valuable. How can you become the go-to resource for your niche market? Give them valuable content! To hear how you can adopt this strategy that has worked for Scott, make sure to catch this episode of The Amazing Seller.
Create a connection with your audience
Too often, ecommerce business leaders get really excited about the potential for tools and assets like an email list or a YouTube channel, but then they never take advantage of that resource. These are the folks who collect 50,000 email addresses, but they never send an email out – that’s insane! You have a whole host of helpful resources at your disposal that Scott has created just for you. Make sure to check out the links located in the resources section to take your business to the next level of growth.
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [2:20] Chris shares his thoughts on the recent Sellers Summit event.
- [7:00] Why is the preparation pillar so important?
- [10:10] Five reasons to start with the market in mind.
- [17:30] What if you give away too much content for free?
- [20:20] Make sure to check out the TAS live class!
- [25:50] How do you grab attention in your market?
- [31:15] Cultivating your following is key!
- [34:20] Expansion is all about taking your business to the next level.
- [37:40] Scott recaps all four pillars of P.A.C.E.
- [39:40] Closing thoughts from Scott and Chris.
- Sellers Summit
- Travel Fashion Girl
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook