Do you ever find yourself struggling to build momentum with your ecommerce business? If so – you aren’t alone! Many sellers go to events or masterminds only to struggle with implementing new strategies once they get home. On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott and Joel as they explain how sellers like you can get the most out of events, what makes Brand Accelerator Live so unique, how to break out of the norm and take action, and much more. This episode is designed to encourage sellers like you – don’t miss it!
Brand Accelerator LIVE Update
Scott’s got some great news to share regarding the TAS Brand Accelerator Live event! As you know – Scott has been hard at work, making sure sellers like you get a unique and rewarding experience at the upcoming Brand Accelerator Live event. Part of making it a great event is getting the right person to MC and make sure the whole experience goes smoothly. Here’s the good news – the MC will be a familiar voice – Joel Bower has agreed to fill this vital role, and he is READY for it. Tune into this episode of The Amazing Seller as Scott and Joel give more updates on this fast approaching event!
An event created for sellers like YOU!
Scott and the crew planning the Brand Accelerator Live event get it – they know that these type of events can feel pretty cookie-cutter. If you’ve been to one marketing or ecommerce event – it feels like you’ve been to them all, right? What does it take to stand out from the rest of the pack? How will Brand Accelerator Live be any different? The TAS crew wants this event to be the ONE event you go to this year. With that approach in mind, they promise that they won’t waste your time. Scott and his team know what it means to come up with the cash to attend an event like this and want to make it a good return on your investment. Hear more about how they’ve crafted this event with sellers like you in mind by listening to this episode!
Get the most out of attending events.
Truthfully – you really only get out of events and masterminds what you plan on contributing. Yes, these are events that you attend and absorb, BUT there are things you can do to set yourself up for success! According to Joel and Scott, it all comes down to application and follow through. These guys get it – when you attend events it can feel like you are drinking out of a fire hydrant – that’s normal! What you need to do is create a sperate sheet or document during the event and make a list of action steps. When the event is over, and you are on the airplane heading back home – pick two action steps that that whole list you created. When you focus on JUST two action steps, you increase the likelihood of actually following through!
You’ve got to get out of the house!
From time to time – Scott gets push back from TAS followers like you who argue that attending an event is a waste of time. Do you find yourself falling for that line of thinking? There are two key reasons why you should attend an event like Brand Accelerator Live.
- Attending an event gets you out of your house and out of your regular routine. Don’t ignore or gloss over this point! Sometimes a little break from the same old – same old can make a HUGE difference.
- You never know who you will meet and how that connection can change the course of your business. Scott has made some many great connections over the years by simply showing up to an event and taking the time to get to know fellow sellers.
What are you waiting for? Do you really think you can get those amazing benefits sitting at home? Try something new and see if you can get some helpful insights that will help you take your business to the next level of growth!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [2:15] Why you should attend live events or masterminds.
- [12:00] How to get the most out of an event. What is the action you want to take?
- [17:20] Why the TAS crowd is the BEST.
- [23:40] Special Announcement about Brand Accelerator LIVE.
- [26:40] Brand Accelerator LIVE was created for sellers like YOU!
- [30:10] How the right connections can make all the difference.
- [34:20] Don’t shortcut your education as a business leader.
- [36:50] Closing thoughts.