What does it take to move your idea for a business brand from thought to reality? Do you need to gather all the info first or are there steps you can take and things you can learn along the way? On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott as introduces a coaching call with Chris, who he met at the recent Sellers Summit event. In their conversation, Scott walks Chris through the process of planning out content, how to make engaging videos, what it will take to market his brand, and much more. You don’t want to miss a minute of this fascinating episode!
LIVE events are valuable!
If you’ve been around the TAS community for very long, you know that Scott is passionate about live events. While some sellers are wary about putting in the money to attend live events – Scott has gone all in! Not only does Scott attend live events – he hosts them too. From informal meetups and workshops to the very first official TAS LIVE event coming this September – Scott believes that live events can make all the difference. If you are on the fence about attending a live event – this is the episode for you!
Why you should leverage your knowledge
Do you have special knowledge or passion for a niche topic? Is there a way you can leverage your knowledge to serve a wider audience? On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott as he explains how Chris can leverage his wife’s skill set to build a brand. Chris’ wife works with children who need speech therapy – Scott then walked Chris through how they could leverage her authority and credibility in this field to the marketplace. To learn more about this process and how you can apply it to your unique skill set – make sure to listen to this episode!
Create content your audience wants
Let’s face it – no one enjoys getting bored. When you go to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube – you want to be engaged and entertained! Too often, brands make the huge mistake of boring their target customers – don’t let that happen to you. If your content addresses a more serious topic – that’s ok – you don’t need to be funny to be engaging. Go to YouTube and take a look at what people are viewing that pertains to your niche market – with that knowledge – you can begin creating content that your audience wants to watch. Explore this topic further by listening to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
Make sure to build an email list
If you’ve heard it once here at TAS, you’ve heard it a million times – you need to grow your email list. Seriously! There are SO many applications and ways you can leverage your direct connection with your email list audience. So what are you waiting for? If you don’t have an email list – get started! If you do have an email list – make sure you have a plan to keep that list warm and engaged. Too often Scott hears from sellers like you who have built an email list but have failed to utilize it. Find out why email lists are still relevant by listening to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [3:45] Scott welcomes his guest, Chris to the private coaching call.
- [5:00] Chris talks about how he met Scott.
- [9:00] What are Chris’ wife’s career and skill set?
- [11:00] Scott explains how Chris’ wife can use her niche skill set to build a brand.
- [14:45] Tips for creating engaging video content.
- [19:15] Planning out content creation.
- [27:00] Why you need to focus on building an email list.
- [30:30] How to get your audience to self-identify.
- [34:20] Establishing credibility.
- [38:30] Scott gives Chris some helpful action steps.
- [47:00] What it would look like to take Chris’ brand to the next level.
- [52:40] How using a Facebook Pixel works.
- [57:15] Scott and Chris wrap up their conversation.
- [1:00:00] Closing thoughts from Scott.