How can sellers like you use social media channels like Facebook to take your ecommerce brand to the next level of success? Imagine if there was a clearly planned out strategy you could use to get your business headed in the right direction. Great news! Scott invited Facebook Ad’s expert – Monica Louie to the podcast. In her conversation with Scott, Monica explains how she got started with Facebook Ads, lessons she has learned along the way, tips for sellers like you, and much more. Have pen and paper ready – you don’t want to miss a minute of this episode!
Set goals and stick to them!
Let’s face it – one of the most difficult aspects of starting and maintaining a business is sticking to your goals. There are so many things that can rob you of your commitment to your goals! You can attend all the best conferences and masterminds, but if you don’t commit to your personal and professional goals – you won’t succeed! If you want to reach your goals, you’ve got to make them achievable and measurable. Tune into this episode of The Amazing Seller as Scott and Monica explain why goal setting is critical for long-term business success!
Three pillars of a successful Facebook Ad campaign
Have you seen that offer from Facebook to “Boost” your posts to reach more people? It sounds like a great idea for just a couple of more bucks – a great deal – right? No! According to Monica – boosting posts is not the best way to spend your money to reach more people on Facebook. These “boosts” might help you reach more people, but they often don’t help you reach the “Right people.” Thankfully – Monica has devised a helpful way to spend advertizing dollars on Facebook using a three-pillar approach.
- Provide an amazing offer – blow them out of the water!
- Get your offer in front of the right audience. Target a specific group of people.
- Use an eye-catching Ad to grab your audience’s attention!
Are you ready to put in the hard work to grow your business and build out your brand? If so – give Monica’s three-pillar approach a try! You can learn more helpful insights like this one from Monica by listening to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
Tips for finding the right audience for your brand
What good will all of your hard work accomplish if you fail to reach the right people for your brand? Don’t get stuck fighting tooth and nail to convince someone who isn’t interested in your product to become convinced – reach the right people! Monica says that the best way to reach the right people is to focus your efforts on creating custom audiences on Facebook and creating look-a-like audiences. Using these tools – you can ensure that your dollars are being used to present your Ad to the right people who are more likely to connect with your brand. What tips will you take away and use in your business? If you’d like to hear more from Monica – make sure to catch her full conversation with Scott on this episode of The Amazing Seller!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [4:30] Monica Louie joins the podcast to talk about Facebook Ads.
- [6:00] What is Monica’s background?
- [11:00] Why you need to set goals and stay committed to achieving them.
- [14:30] The three pillars to create a successful Facebook Ad campaign.
- [19:00] The best way to get attention on Facebook. Should you boost posts?
- [22:40] Tips for finding the right audience for your brand.
- [26:30] How to speak to your customer’s needs.
- [29:00] What is a good way to get reviews and feedback?
- [33:20] Monica talks about how to use Facebook Live videos effectively.
- [35:45] Create your Facebook Ads with a goal in mind.
- [41:00] Closing thoughts from Monica.
- [46:00] FREE Facebook Ads training from Monica.
- [47:30] Closing thoughts from Scott.
- Monica Louie, Facebook & Instagram Ads Management
- Brand Accelerator Live
- Building Storybrand on Amazon