It’s HERE! The Amazing Seller has officially published 700 episodes! What an accomplishment – and it couldn’t have happened without listeners like you. Thank you for tuning in each week and taking the time to submit questions to Ask Scott and for your participation in the TAS community. Scott is thrilled that the podcast has made it this far and is still going strong. He doesn’t have any plans to stop podcasting – so onward to 800! On this episode – you’ll hear from Scott as he explains how sellers like you can make the most of attending LIVE events like Brand Accelerator Live.
Your stories matter!
Did you know that your story matters to Scott? It’s true! As an entrepreneur – you know that this path is not for the faint of heart. If you want to go the distance, you’ve got to keep a clear eye on what fuels you and keeps you motivated. For Scott – stories from TAS followers keep him committed to the podcast and creating tools and resources for sellers like you. If you haven’t already – take the time to submit your story and let Scott know how much TAS is helping you on your journey. You can drop Scott a line by visiting the story link located in the resources section.
How to make the most of a LIVE event – CHECKLIST
Your time is valuable, and you don’t want to waste it attending events that don’t make an impact on how you run your business. Should you swear off attending events altogether or is there a better way? According to Scott – if you follow this checklist – you’ll get a lot more value out of live events.
- Answer this question – is this event right for you?
- Have a plan going into the event. What is the one area you need help in?
- Be part of the afterparty. Use it to network!
- Bring pen and paper – take notes.
- Do a brain dump each evening to off-load all the information you absorbed.
Are you ready to give Scott’s checklist for live events a try? Why not give it a spin this September when you attend Brand Accelerator Live? You can learn more about that event by visiting the link in the resources section.
Are you the type of person who goes above and beyond? Do you want to earn some extra credit? To enhance your experience at a live event even more – Scott has some bonus tips that leaders like you can use.
- Meditate in the morning. Use an app like Headspace.
- Eat good food and stay hydrated.
- Make simple cards with your name and number.
- Have an open mind and allow yourself to learn.
- Have fun and try not to look at your business at the event.
Have you done any of these tips at a live event? What best practices do you have for attending a live event? To hear Scott go into detail with these tips and more – make sure to listen to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [2:10] THANK YOU!
- [5:55] Clearing the inbox.
- [8:30] How to get the most out of attending a LIVE event.
- [15:10] Have a plan going into the event!
- [18:15] Take notes and do a brain dump after each evening.
- [20:10] Bonus tips.
- [26:00] Closing thoughts from Scott.
- Brand Accelerator Live